Here at Dobbies Garden Centres, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Trading Manager to join our team.
Managing the online platform to ensure dobbies.com produces strong sales, through developing a digital strategy specific to you category(s), consisting of product and brand on-boarding edit creation and on-site merchandising. What you'll be doing
What you'll bring
- Overseeing the overall sell through of the business, ensuring all products are delivering strong sales. Being the creative and strategic thinker to deliver a clear product focus through edit creation and on-site mechanising.
- Supporting with the overall digital strategy by owning and delivering on the strategy specific to your category(s)
- Using analytics to fully understand our customer and their behaviours to develop the best possible customer journey and online experience.
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business to ensure dobbies.com gives the best possible representation of our stores and product offering.
- Liaising with and build a close working relationship with the key stakeholders across Merchandising, Creative, Buying, Customer Service and Operations.
- Manage team budget, performance and other aspects of management
- Providing oversight to team, managing day-to-day issues and concerns, coaching and developing all team members, driving performance and deliver of the company goals through inhouse tools and ensuring all managed within company policy, procedures and processes.
It's a super place to work
- Ideally, previous experience of working within a similar role within a retail environment.
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive to get things right, every time.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytic tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills - you will be building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Generous team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer
- 33 days annual leave
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution
- Unlimited access to our confidential Wellbeing Provider, including access to our retail discounts platform
For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality. During this time we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK.
Today Dobbies is UK's largest Garden Centre retailer with stores across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Naturally, we have one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your garden - and much more.
Do you think you've got what it takes grow to your career with Dobbies? Are you passionate about putting customers first? Do you thrive on being part of a successful team that consistently delivers, flourishing in a busy, fast-paced environment? If you answered yes then we want to hear from you. Click apply now to submit your application.