This leading, urban, property development firm is expanding rapidly and taking the real estate market by storm! Driven by expansion and the next phase of growth, this is a varied role with excellent recognition and career progression opportunities and one that everyone is excited about. You'll work closely with the Head of Commercial Marketing to help set the strategy and implement the many exciting and innovative activities to help drive the business forward.
They are looking for a Senior Property Marketing Manager with real influence, one that has experience managing digital-led campaigns and is passionate about driving and delivering the full marketing strategy for both the UK and overseas audience.
A fantastic opportunity, our client offers exceptional benefits including bonus, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, summer and Christmas events, lunch and learn sessions to encourage collaboration, 25 days annual leave, and more.
Working within a supportive and close-knit team with flexible working arrangements, you will:
- Have strong marketing and communications experience within the property sector
- Design and deliver marketing strategies to support new phase launches, improve engagement and drive new business leads
- Implement digital-first campaigns, including email marketing, to a variety of B2B and B2C stakeholders
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and platforms (email, website, landing pages) in collaboration with the internal digital marketing team
- Manage lead and content generation campaigns and evaluate effective data and reporting on all marketing success to maximise ROI
- Deliver the events strategy with a focus on audience engagement
- Be a brand champion and advocate delivering various digital campaigns
- Support extensive multi-channel marketing campaigns across the UK, China and the Middle East
If you're looking to join a fast-growth and innovative organisation and you match the criteria above, contact Katie at