This is an exciting time to join Depaul UK
. We have a fantastic new opportunity for an interested individual to join our team in Brent. You will join the team as a Service Manager, on a full-time (37.5 hours), permanent basis. in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,709 per annum ILW + pension & other benefits.
Depaul UK works with some of the most disadvantaged young people in the UK. We specialise in working in communities where poverty and long-term unemployment have resulted in generations of social exclusion and high rates of homelessness
Over the past 30 years, we have grown as an organisation and developed and enhanced our work and the impact it has across the UK. Depaul UK has a wide range of services for young people and adults at risk of homelessness.The Service Manager Role:
As the Service Manager for Depaul's Brent Young People's Pathway, you'll be responsible for ensuring the effective oversight and delivery of accommodation and support services to 54 clients aged 18-21 across accommodation sites, with complex needs, including mental health, substance use, at risk of exploitation, gang involvement, family mediation and needing to access employment, training and education.
You'll manage key relationships and partnerships in Brent with the local authority and other agencies to ensure Depaul UK has an excellent reputation and contributes to future developments of services in the borough.
Brent has a diverse core team of approximately 12 employees has a diverse team of staff with responsibility for multiple projects/ services, some of which operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the service delivers excellent and continuously improving performance, quality and meeting and exceeding our contract requirements with a powerful positive impact on outcomes for clients.
In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring young people are at the heart of all we do and ensure a commitment to client involvement by advocating client involvement opportunities, for example by actively promoting the Voice of Depaul to clients and holding residents' meetings.What makes this role exciting?
What will ideally support your success in the Service Manager role?
- It's a great opportunity to be part of a shaping young people's futures, supporting them to progress positively with their lives.
- You'll be provided with a full induction and training to enhance all skills required.
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- You'll be joining an innovative, values led organisation
- We're dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community.
Benefits of becoming our Service Manager:
- Experience having managed and delivered services within contract agreements preferably in a residential care or support setting
- Experiencing of supervising the work of others
- Experience of using Risk Assessments and Support Planning.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
- Commitment to working in a manner, which promotes diversity and equality ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity and no one, suffers from discrimination.
- A high-level understanding of professional boundaries and ability to maintain boundaries
- Experience of operating safeguarding requirements and procedures
- Effective collaborative working
- Flexible working and family-friendly policies
- Access to Perkbox giving you deals and discounts for a wide range of brands
- Up to 7% contributory pension
- Paid training & personal E-Learning portal
- Sabbatical leave
- Health cash plan
- Paid DBS
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our Service Manager
then please click 'apply
' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!Closing Date for applications:
Tuesday 14th June 23:59
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this role. Our recruitment checks, induction, and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients. Depaul UK strives to be equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We kindly request no contact from Recruitment or Media Agencies.