My client is a Series A - AI cybersecurity SaaS platform and we are looking for Senior C++ Developers to join this exciting opportunity.
My client's endpoint agent is a cross-platform piece of software customers install on their devices, such as servers and laptops. It's responsible for finding malicious activity on these devices, both by performing its own real-time analysis and by collecting data for analysis by other components in the platform.
As a senior developer specialising in C++ on the endpoint agent, you will be focused on building features that enable it to find new threats with high accuracy and connect to new sources of data, at the same time ensuring that it has a minimal impact on the CPU and memory usage of customer devices.
- Experience and knowledge of automated testing principles and frameworks
- Strong familiarity with Linux environments and the Linux command-line
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Experience developing for Windows
- Experience developing for OS X
- Experience in a cyber security-related field
If this role interests you and if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding the role, please contact me -