Project Management Officer Lead - PMO LeadContract - 6 Months - £400 Outside IR35REMOTE
A leading technology firm are looking for an experienced PMO Manager/Lead with previous experience providing support and delivery assurance across an account. You will be the central point for all crucial aspects of the delivery team.
The successful Individual will be responsible to lead the PMO function, with the key responsibilities below:
- Governance and reporting: Organisation of the governance meeting forums allowing regular and transparent reporting to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Finance: Tracking of internal resource engagement (T&M) to contribute towards a cost and revenue profile allowing accurate customer billing.
- Request for Service: Act as the single point of contact to own and drive request from the customer
- RAID: Overall governance of the Programme RAID log; ensuring it is continuously maintained and updated by contributors.
- Configuration: Responsible for the document management structure, including; version control, folder layout, delegated ownership, archiving.
- Scheduling: Support the tracking of large scale retail site delivery, offering central management of data for Vodafone
- 6+ years of experience working as a Project Management Officer working on projects of various sizes and budgets.
- History working with a global account.
- Experienced in managing multiple critical programmes simultaneously.
- Be able to communicate and showcase value of previous projects.
- Production of Steer Co reports.
- Extensive experience with governance framework and assurance of RAID items.
Keywords: PMO, Lead, Project Management Officer, Manager, Governance, portfolio, account, global, RAID, assurance, finance, report, revenue, costs, service, configuration, scheduling, planning, project, brief.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.