The Advocate Group is currently working in partnership with a globally recognised footwear brands group who are one of the market leaders in the footwear industry.
This is a global organisation that has seen exceptional growth over previous years and continues to do so both across the UK and EMEA markets.
We are currently leading the search for a Digital Marketing professional working within the D2C e-Commerce function to join a thriving and growing digital marketing team. Role & Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:To Apply:
- Execution of digital marketing strategy and defining the roadmap for digital marketing campaigns.
- E-commerce marketing including; Email, affiliate marketing, display advertising, social advertising, comparison shopping engines and marketplaces.
- Partnering with multiple agencies and work collaboratively with brand marketing teams.
- Seeking out new digital marketing opportunities
- Maintain and create regular reporting on performance across digital marketing channels.
- Managing strong testing strategy across marketing tactics and consumer's paths
- Hybrid working with minimum 3 days per week in office.
- Minimum 1 year of Digital Marketing experience.
- Must have experience working with email marketing.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage a prioritise multiple tasks and duties.
- Retail or ecommerce experience beneficial.
To apply directly for this role, please send your CV to , or alternatively hit the 'apply now' button below.
Need more information on the role? Give Martha a call to discuss further;