- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This Marketing Executive Copy Writing and Content role is ideal for forward thinking individual, who has good copy writing and content skills
- The role is home based meeting with the team once or twice a week (this will be M4/M3 corridor)
- The successful Marketing Executive Copy Writing and Content will play a key role in supporting brand and category campaigns across the whole marketing mix
- The Marketing Executive Copy Writing and Content will produce compelling customer materials and will support on customer presentations
- The Marketing Executive Copy Writing and Content will own the monthly content calendar and will research and create engaging content engaging with wider teams around the business
- You will have experience of creating content and will have excellent copy writing skills
- The Marketing Executive Copy Writing and Content will keep content constantly fresh to grow customer engagement and numbers
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative, a self-starter with can-do attitude
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £30k plus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Home based meeting with the team once or twice a week (this will be M4/M3 corridor)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16398/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.