My client is a directly authorised financial planning firm based near Epsom. The MD has a team of Advisers spread across the South East managing clients who are approaching retirement or are wealth accumulators. They offer whole of market financial advice and have been operating for close to 50 years.
One of the long standing advisers is looking to retire and has a book of business which he wants to pass onto a new adviser. These clients are mainly retirees and those approaching retirement who require ongoing advice covering Pensions, Investments, Estate Planning and Protections. You can be based anywhere in the South East but you will be expected to come and meet the team in their office every so often.
- Directly authorised Financial Planning Firm
- You must hold your Level 4 Diploma
- Study support to chartered status
- If you hold your Chartered status then this is a bonus.
- Book of business to manage (£80k in recurring fees)
- Full market independent financial advice
- Clients reside in Sussex, Kent and Surrey
- Clients are at retirement age or approaching retirement
- Full administration and paraplanning support is offered
- Basic salary of circa £50k - £60k + commission (OTE £70K+)
If this role is of interest please get in touch.