Role: Content Research Analyst
Daily rate: £140 to £240 per day (Depending on experience)
Work location: This role will be temporarily remote until our return to office date, at which time there will be a hybrid approach with an expectation of at least one day per week in the office
Office Location: Central LondonJOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a world leading tech Giant. Their Global Content Research team is looking to hire a candidate who will oversee all Content Research needs for the UK team. This will include testing concepts and talent for proposed releases for 2023/2024, as well as providing testing support for the upcoming 2022 titles.You will be dedicated to super-serving the UK colleagues in the Content and Content-Marketing teams in order to provide guidance to the business around how best to make their upcoming releases successful. The primary purpose of the role is to provide support for title and talent testing in the long-term (2023- 2024). The secondary purpose is to also provide tactical support for upcoming releases in 2022. You will also coordinate logistics for ongoing projects (both run internally and others with external partners) and we will look to you to boost the profile of the UK consumer needs across all content-led decisions.Key responsibilities
- You will oversee all the Content Research needs for the UK team. This will include handling all steps in writing, building, and analysing survey data, integrating findings from various 3rd party tools.
- You will coordinate testing logistics with both internal and external partners.
- You have the ability to work in a high-energy environment with rapidly evolving business needs.
- You are a strong and clear advocate for the consumer and for steering research to deliver impact to the UK and global business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or similar
- Experience with online survey platforms
- Content research experience (Video and Audio particularly desirable)
- Developing skills with SPSS, statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools such as SQL
- 5+ years' experience relevant for this role
- Solid organisational and project management skills
- Ability to strike a balance in negotiating timelines to ensure data is delivered on-time while keeping the bar high for data quality.
- Have a passion for customer insight and analysis and imagining ways to integrate 1st and 3rd party data sources
- Have a strong research & analytical skills combined with strong verbal and written communication skills. You're clear in what you say and write and are proactive in collaborating and finding a path forward.