As digital analyst, you will be the primary point of contact for web and marketing data within the Youinvest team here at AJ Bell.
This role has a broad range of responsibilities including the reporting of key KPIs to senior stakeholders, supporting the wider team in the investigation of issues and proactively looking for new ways to drive value from available data. You will support the team with dashboards, analysis and insights, and also be responsible for ensuring that their data is as accurate and comprehensive as possible.
What does the job involve?
- Managing the process to improve customer insight across different channels and customer segments, and measure success
- Deliver their testing programme; support / help with creating A/B and multivariate tests, advising on sample size, statistical significance, etc.
- Developing new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation that highlight key KPIs and metrics
- Presenting data insights in such a way that these can be used for business and product decision making, providing data informed recommendations
- Working closely with the digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering
- Working with agency partners, IT and data teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement, conducting detailed analysis when required
- Debugging, prioritising and escalating analytics defects to ensure they capture and track the right data, in the right place, and at the right time
- Driving and championing the use of digital data and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation within the Marketing team and wider business, including assisting in workshops and presentations
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics in a commercial setting.
- A Google tag Manager expert, you should be comfortable setting up new tracking and floodlights in this platform.
- Ability to effectively communicate data in simple terms to facilitate easy collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams and an understanding of the data intricacies this requires.
- Be an excel super user, you should be comfortable to the point you can upskill your colleagues if required.
- Knowledge of A/B testing processes, in particular their uses within user funnels.
- Understanding of common web and marketing analytics best practices.
- Knowledge of the upcoming changes relating to GA4 and its implementation would be a bonus.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' for three consecutive years.In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Paid study support for qualifications.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme with length of service.
- Bike loan.
- Season ticket loan portal.
- Discounted PMI and Dental.
- Free gym.
- Holiday buy/sell scheme.
- Free social events.
- Plus much more.