Creative Content LeadLocation:
Brighton - Hybrid (Flexible)Employment Type:
Permanent, ASAP startSalary:
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + perks
We are recruiting a Creative Content Lead to join our client's successful beverage eCommerce business. With significant growth over the last few years, the founders seek to hire a creative content specialist to deliver innovative omnichannel content marketing that nurtures the community of fans to both spread happiness & achieves commercial growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in four key areas, copywriting, SEO, visual design and producing videos. All of which will lend to the whole growth marketing funnel from awareness all the way through to retention, including CRM email marketing, web and social copywriting, and creative, engaging content for socials.
This role will involve collaborating with the broader marketing team to increase customer acquisition and lifetime value. The team ethos is super friendly, diverse and social with lots of perks keeping this a happy workplace. Responsibilities:
- Deliver intelligent, immersive & timely emails that engage and drive brand interaction, retention & purchase.
- Develop a content strategy across multiple channels that engages and delights
- Collaborating on creative ideas, keeping on top of trends, hashtags, and curating content.
- Shoot mouth-watering photo and video content and upskill and share know-how with other team members
- Know which content is suited for each platform whilst keeping up to date with trends and releases.
- Understanding the differences in tone and audience and adapting copy across paid media, products, organic channels, printed literature & website.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in copywriting and content creation for multiple channels.
- A creative eye to capture content and the skills to edit it.
- Exceptional copywriting skills to deliver the brand tone of voice
- Excellent grammar, attention to detail & proofreading skills.
- Have a deep understanding of the various marketing and social channels.
- Adobe Creative Suite and video editing skills
- Joining a growing brand that puts its employees first
- Rapid career progression
- Hybrid flexible working
- Yearly personal development budget
- A social, fun, friendly & supportive team who like to have fun at work
- Free drinks & snacks in the o?ce
- Discounted lunch at the company cafe
- Monthly product allowance and staff discount
- Free mental health support/therapy
- Membership in the company pension scheme (if applicable)
- Holiday time that grows with loyalty
- Bike to work Scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Dog-friendly o?ce
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience match the above ad, then please apply today, and if your CV is shortlisted, a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.