IFA Administrator/ Investment Administrator/ IFA Support/ IFA Sales Support.
Experience of working with IFA's.The Role:
- To provide high quality support within a team, building a relationship with clients whilst delivering a high level of service.
- To ensure complete and accurate records are maintained of all client dealings.
- Technical administration and dealing with more complex client queries(including bond/unit
trust tax calculations, pension funding queries).
- Letter writing including ISA, JISA and ISA recommendations, investment suitability letters, overviews and pension reports.
- Completing the monthly review of all new business cases and ensure they have been
- accurately recorded before submitting this to the Finance department.
- Organising the team and managing workloads alongside the Finance Executive.
- Training new and existing administrators within the team
- Providing guidance to administrators - especially necessary for complex administrative
- Liaising with clients and providers and providing regular updates to clients
- Attend peer group meetings to discuss best practice/find efficiencies in process.
- Occasionally attend client meetings with advisersnto provide administration support and to build relationship with clients.
- Process more complex new business cases such as Defined Benefit pension transfers.
- Working towardsthe Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- 18 months - 3 years relevant IFA industry experience.
- Knowledge of all advice areas including retirement planning and pension consolidation.
- Strong understanding of compliance responsibilities .
- Ability to work within a team.
- IT competent with knowledge of Intelligent Office an advantage.
What you will get:
- Highly organised, competent individual with positive attitude and enthusiastic nature.
- An excellent understanding of administrative procedures.
- A good technical knowledge demonstrated through both experience and exam success.
- High personal standards to deliver quality support to the team and clients.
- Evidence of previous administration skills such as organisation, prioritisation and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidentiality is key,thoroughness and attention to detail, effective communication and confidence to question and work with teams and advisers.
- Role would suit a result driven, analytical and tenacious individual who can work well with others and is keen to further develop their career in Financial Services.
Excellent salary, career progression, increased earning potential, company benefits, sociable and professional working environment.