Immediate start - Year 6 - Teaching Assistant - Worcestershire
Are you looking for flexibility in your work or opportunities to experience teaching in variety of wonderful schools in Worcestershire? Can you spare days to work as a supply teacher and support the education of local children? Being a supply teaching assistant might be for you!
A teaching assistant works alongside the teacher to manage multiple classes at school. They also work with students to give a helping hand with their class activities, they assist with manage class behaviour and supervise students during school events and outings.
We are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals.
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of lessons that pupils are required to learn in class.
- Proving a healthy and safe enjoinment for children.
- Helping teacher manage student behaviour.
- Helping 1:1 or a small group.
Our ideal Candidate for the job:
- Must have classroom experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update service (or willing to get one)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
If you tick all the boxes and this job is for you, send your CV to be considered for this role. If this job isn't for you, have any questions or perhaps you know someone that does fit this job description, please email or give us a call on