Web Server Systems AdministratorLondon (3 days in office, 2 days remote working)up to £60,000
Our client is a global insurance company who are now looking to recruit a Web Server Systems Administrator to join their team.As a Web Server Systems Administrator the role will be very focused on web server support, management and maintenance of web servers from an Infrastructure side. Skills required for the role are:
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in System Administration
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Server platform and its components including Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/2008/2016, failover clustering, certificate services, IIS, and other related technologies
- IIS and .net experience 3-5 years
- Extensive experience with PowerShell, Bash, PHP, Perl
- Experience with Server OSs, Workstation OSs, and office products
- Experience with Operating System Deployments
- Experience with building web servers in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with SSL Certificates
- Experience with IIS/ Apache Web technologies, .Net
- Experience with configuration high availability and disaster recovery architectures.
- Assists with support of server environments especially on Windows IIS and .net technologies on both on-prem and Microsoft Azure
- Deploy apps to an IIS sever on VMs on both Windows and Linux
- Documents, monitors, and audits the web server environments
- Provides maintenance, updates software installations on all web servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Perform administration, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of web server equipment.
- Providing technical assistance to the development teams.
This role is based at London offices and requires attendance in the office 3 days a week with 2 days a week working from home. The position pays up to £60,000 based on experience. NO sponsorship is available for this role.