CBT Therapist (BABCP Accredited)Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, PermanentSo, you're eager to learn more about therapy opportunities at Onebright. Here are some of the reasons we're unique...
But that's not all that's impressive; our organisation is pioneering in its approach to mental health services and management of clients. Let us tell you a little more about it...
- Flexible caseloads supported by our clinical team.
- Autonomy for clinical decisions in line with NICE guidelines.
- Development pathways with CPD opportunities.
- Latest technological innovation is central to our new approach to case management.
- Quality woven into the fabric of the organisations clinical approach.
- Join and contribute to our Internal Clinical Team to drive best clinical practice.
- Peer supervision from our experienced clinical leadership team.
- Get exposure to a range of specialist clinical environments and cases.
Right, that's enough about us... let's focus on you. Are you...
- With such an enormous and diverse patient community, it's not surprising that our teams face every conceivable challenge. This makes us both an exciting and rewarding place to be one of our Internal CBT Therapy team.
- Deliver clinical excellence with 86% successful treatment outcomes during some very challenging times working directly with, and in collaboration with our partner organisations across the mental health space.
- We are committed to becoming an inclusive organisation, with equality of opportunity afforded to all staff and diversity is reflected at all levels in the organisation.
- We offer an excellent package of benefits, opportunities and support for you to look after your health and wellbeing and enable you to be yourself at work.
- We provide an exciting and rewarding experience supporting our engaged clients from a diverse population.
- We want to encourage you to lead change and help to improve quality of patient care and working lives.
- We offer continuous professional development through our extensive training courses and seminars.
- Remote working using our cutting-edge technology platforms. Or if you prefer, we are able to offer some face-to-face interventions for some clients.
So, are we right for each other? If you think we should talk more, here are the next steps...
- An experienced CBT therapist delivering remote therapy and looking for the stability of long- term, regular clients?
- An accredited BABCP therapist looking to extend your knowledge and skills?
- Soon to apply for your provisional accreditation with BABCP?
- Needing access to relevant industry leading continuous professional development to support your clinical career?
- Wanting to work with world class professionals at the forefront of CBT and mental health treatment in the UK?
- Submit your application via this advert and our recruitment team will support you through your application.
- Follow us on social media to join in the conversation and gain an insight into life at Onebright - search @Onebright on Linked In or visit www.onebright.com for more information
- Email our Recruitment Team if you have any questions about applying for a role at or call us on for more information.