TEC Partners are pleased to be recruiting Test Technician for an international designer and manufacturer of scientific instrumentation for use in laboratories across the Life Science and Healthcare sectors offering a range of diverse and highly technical products.
This opportunity allows a motived Test Technician Engineer to join a globally renowned biotechnology organisation as part of their ever growing, multidisciplinary team of skilled engineers offering the chance to grow with the company. You will conduct experiments and test procedures on prototypes and production devices while identifying problems, applications of diagnostic methods to identify causes and implementation of satisfactory solutions.Test Technician Role:
Test Technician Requirements:
- Build prototypes and test equipment involving mechanical and electrical construction
- Interpretation of technical data, production of testing reports and presentations
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment making sure laboratory equipment and supplies are available
- Practice safe working habits including compliance with all safety, health and environmental rules
- Minimum or 3 years in a laboratory setting conducting experiments
- Analytical, evidence and work drive approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and database
If you wish to further your engineering career in a production capacity within the Life Science sector, this opportunity will allow growth and learning opportunities to further your development and career prospects.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV.