Acacium GroupJob title: Infrastructure Integrations Manager Location:
Remote based with national travel required Employment type:
Permanent Unlock your potential:
Are you looking for a role where you can manage integrations on a global scale? Do you have a passion and strong interest for all things Azure? If you're seeking a position where you can have a real impact and take ownership of large-scale integrations, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Due to internal growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for an Infrastructure Integrations Manager, who will drive the technical integrations of new group acquisitions. You will take leadership of complex on-premises migrations, managing the post-acquisition and mergers.
You will be managing multiple migration projects across the UK so a flexible approach will be require, with occasional international travelling.Every day you will...
What's in it for you?
- Create processes and procedures to use as blueprints for the technical integration of all newly acquired companies into Acacium Group
- Evaluate the existing Acacium Group Azure Tenant, proposing and making changes to aid future migrations
- Evaluate the infrastructure of acquired companies, producing a detailed technical migration plan as well as an overview of how the infrastructure will be supported post-migration
- Ensure GDS Infrastructure, Support and Security standards are used/adopted and propose next best options where they cannot be adopted
- Work effectively with operational stakeholders, helping them to make appropriate decisions throughout the process
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Gym Flex - discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people's lives!To thrive in this role, you must have the following technical capabilities...
Our Inclusion Movement:
- Microsoft proficient including: Active Directory, Windows 10 and Server
- VMWare Infrastructure ESXI 6/6.5/6.7/7 including vCenter and associated tools & automation
- Strong Azure experience including: Azure B2B options and Virtual Desktop
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First.
We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.