About Rowlands Pharmacy
Rowlands Pharmacy are looking for Trainee Healthcare Partner's in Chirk. with the drive to be proactive in providing an array of services in a community pharmacy.
With over 450 pharmacies nationwide, we're the UKs longest established chain of community pharmacies offering healthcare on the high street.Client Details
We offer a range of services without the need for an appointment. We believe in delivering high quality patient-centred services in line with NHS Plans and Policies but based on local needs.
We have acquired years of experience and knowledge to help improve people's health and we are proud to provide thousands of prescription medicines to millions of people in the UKDescriptionThe successful Trainee Healthcare Partner will:
ProfileRowlands Pharmacy are particularly interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
- Participate in all branch processes and establish relationships with customers, patients as well as healthcare professionals
- You will assist in the delivery of all pharmacy services where appropriate
- You will be an ambassador for Rowlands Pharmacy serving the community and interacting with customers on a day to day basis
Job OfferThe successful Trainee Healthcare Partner will receive;
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation & initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Training to work toward NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services and a Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA) qualification
- A very competitive salary package
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Choices-benefits programme
- Long service awards
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
Join our award winning business and become one of our expert healthcare heroes.Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
PageGroup are Rowlands Pharmacy exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you will be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.