Care Assistant: ColchesterNot all hero's wear capesPay: £9.50 per hour to £14.15 per hour
At Better Healthcare we are always on the lookout for fun, caring, enthusiastic Care Assistants to join our friendly and dedicated team. We have been providing healthcare staff for over 20 years, so we know what is important to our Care Assistants, especially creating job security and consistent but flexible schedules that work around you and your life.
Care Assistant's cover a variety of different support for others - from companionship and days out to personal care and housekeeping. If you're looking for a role that is flexible around your lifestyle, genuinely makes a difference, and offers the flexibility to work with some of the biggest names in Healthcare, look no further. Ideally you will have a drivers license and be looking for a flexible but rewarding career in care.
At Better Healthcare, we can offer a huge variety of benefits for our Care Assistants, including:
- Up to £14.15 an hour
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Free training and certificates
- Full induction and support, including additional support for new care assistants.
- Flexible shifts built around you
- Regular consistent work booked in advance
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities into more complex care
- Paid holiday
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Pension scheme - with employer contributions
- Benefits and perks including corporate healthcare
- On hand support 24 hours per day
If you are looking for a challenge and want to make a difference in someone's life please contact our recruitment team on or email your CV to
For a full list of vacancies visit our web site www.betterhealthcare.co.uk
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.