Immediate Start Finance Assistant | Innovative Retailer | London (Hybrid)
Harmonic are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a rapid growth retailer in their search for an immediate start finance assistant. Our client has grown massively over the past few years, seeing over £10million in annual revenue through product development, innovation & ecommerce expansion.
Our client is a London-based retailer offering innovative developments on an already thriving industry. Developing independent products and partnering with household name companies, the business has expanded rapidly since being founded and remains dedicated to constant growth. You will be joining an intelligent, close knit finance team.
The company have a range of wider benefits, including bonuses, regular socials, and every Friday off work (4-day working week with no impact on salary)! There is also flexibility to work from home, with 3 days working in the office each week.
Due to the creative nature of the business, the ideal candidate will be creative and passionate about the business. Culturally the team is very easy-going but incredibly ambitious, so would suit a sociable and motivated individual interested in contributing commercially in addition to their financial duties.The Role
Supporting a brilliant finance team of 2 this is a chance for a finance assistant to own day-to-day transactional finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable) whilst assisting the Finance Director on various ad-hoc tasks.
In addition to your daily transactional tasks, you will have exposure to the more creative elements of retail and assisting on the development of more senior finance tasks. There is clear progression within the business and a supportive culture actively looking to support the successful candidates personal and professional growth.Responsibilities
What we'd like to see (essential):
- Accounts Payable: Expenses, reconciliations
- Accounts receivable: Invoices, credit control
- Manage the finance mailbox.
- Prepare weekly payment runs.
- Review profit and loss (P&L) costs.
- Assist senior finance members on month end.
- Help in preparation of management accounts.
- Liaise with wider business to assist on finance queries.
- Systemically process stock invoices.
- Ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities.
What we'd like to see (non-essential):
- 2 years previous experience within a finance role (exceptional candidates with less experience considered)
- Strong Excel skills
- Proactive and happy to work independently
- Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills
- Warm, friendly and keen to learn
- Experience working in a retail/stock/ ecommerce/ business
- Stock/Inventory Experience
- Experience using SAP
- Experience in a start-up or SME
: £25,000 - £32,000 + study support and excellent benefits packageLocation
: London/HybridStart date:
If this role is of interest, please apply online or forward your CV
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.Follow us on Twitter @OJHarmonic @HarmonicGroupHQ