On behalf of my client, I am looking for an experienced ABM Marketing Manager
. You will have 6+ years commercial marketing experience preferably within tech and B2B. You will have a good understanding of the role marketing communications needs to play within a business and be keen to demonstrate its value.
You will have a work hard, think harder attitude and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional precision and accuracy. Person SpecificationSkill & Abilities
Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- Managing Outbound marketing and activities targeting key accounts and Demand Generation initiatives.
- Developing the content strategy in line with Marketing objectives for outreach aligned to a 1-1, 1 - Few and 1- Many Strategies for 3 priority account tiers.
- Highly proficient user of Marketing Automation Platforms ideally HubSpot
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with Sales, Business Development, Brand Marketing, Digital and Content teams.
- Creation and publication of sales enablement material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Proficient use of performance tracking and measurement against KPI's for account development.
- Working closely with creative and developing new marketing materials for sales and commercial team
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and performance against account prioritisation and progress.
- Develop account level insight to share with Sales and BDR teaks, market conditions and competitor data.
- Understand a range of techniques including workflows through marketing automation, sales navigator and LinkedIn outreach, account development tracking
- Manage a team of BDR's based remotely.
- Min 6+ years' Experience of working in B2B Marketing with 2 years in ABM or Demand Generation Role.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent or Degree level preferred.
- Excellent experience with Marketing Automation and other Revops tools
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Excellent copy writing skills and a solid understanding around brand and messaging
- You will be full of expertise, flair, and ideas, offer fresh thinking, and able to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Be passionate about marketing, as well as the internet and emerging communication trends
- Ability to work independently, capable of managing multiple projects and internal stakeholders.
My client has modern offices in central Winchester offer good commuter links. They offer a competitive remuneration package, on-going training & certification, a friendly office environment, quarterly social events; and currently operating a Hybrid working policy.