Are you and experienced transactions manager who enjoys leading and managing a team? Want to work for an organisation that is passionate about driving efficiencies and process improvements? Are you a driven and ambitious accountancy professional who can confidently provide effective leadership and hands-on support when needed? If so, read on!
Robertson Bell is pleased to be partnering with a fantastic Housing Association who are seeking a Transactions Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, and are offering this role on a fully remote
basis. Managing a small team of dedicated and loyal Transaction Officers, this role is a great opportunity someone with experience managing both the Sales and Purchase Ledgers to take on a new challenge.The main responsibilities of this Transactions Manager role include:
- Management of the purchase ledger, sales ledger and rental ledgers for the organisation, ensuring all payments are recorded in an accurate and timely manner and that they adhere to all contractual payment and compliance teams.
- Full supervision of the transactional, including workflow management and review, provide training and support and giving them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders, suppliers, and customers to ensure the provision of accurate and timely payments and processing of invoices, dealing with any high-level queries where needed.
- Drive process improvements within the function as well as with the wider team, striving to improve the efficiency of the team's current processes.
- Provide hands on support during busy periods and when team members are on leave.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transactional Manager to join this progressive and collaborative organisation. They are offering fantastic benefits, and the entire finance team are working on a fully remote basis. The successful candidate will have:
Candidates with experience working in the social housing sector are highly desirable, however candidates from outside the sector are still strongly encouraged to reply!
- Previous managing both the sales and purchase ledger.
- A successful track record of leading and managing a team of at least two direct reports.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident user of Excel.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply as this role will likely be filled before the deadline!