We are looking for an organised and confident Candidate Experience Coordinator to join our client based in London.
You will be supporting the Recruitment Business Partners in the delivery of interns and graduates into the client each year.
Role: Candidate Experience Coordinator
Salary: Up to £27,000
Contract: Approx. 12 months
Location: Osterley, London
- Delivery of the recruitment process including assessment day hosting, supporting candidates through interviews and assessment centres and providing hiring outcomes.
- Manage the candidate experience from point of contact through to onboarding.
- Support at online and face to face events (both internally hosted and at schools/universities)
- Provide timely management information on pipelines, upcoming events and resourcing.
- Deliver candidate briefing calls.
- Create Assessment centre packs and timetables.
- Facilitate any adjustments for candidates during the selection process.
- Deliver candidate feedback calls and support with campaign evaluations.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to support the delivery of programmes and the onboarding process.
- Participate in ad hoc projects within the wider early careers team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a curiosity to learn
- Strong teamworking skills - ability to work in a team, supporting a shared workload
- Able to manage changing priorities and ambiguity in your own workload
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent phone manner, written communication, and attention to detail
If you are interested in the Candidate Experience Coordinator role and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit our website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.