We are currently recruiting for a Digital Imaging Specialist to join our team! Reporting to the Scanning Manager and Team Leader, carry out all scanning related duties in line with operational procedures and pick up ownership for the service in the absence for the Scanning Manager and Team Leader.
Shift pattern: 09:00-17:30; Monday-Friday
About the RoleCustomer Service
• To demonstrate pride and professionalism in all aspects of customer service
• Develop excellent working relations with clients, demonstrating strong communication skills
• Consistently exceed client expectations by providing outstanding customer service
• To relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work
• To seek feedback on client satisfaction
• To ensure the Document Services team gather from users and record accurate job ticket information
• Build relationship with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
• Key representative for the team and escalation point
• Provide expertise in service to advise users on best production approachOperational efficiency
• To effectively supervise the production of all scanning jobs through the area of the Scanning Centre which they are responsible for - eBibles, Media burning and extraction, OCR of documents, encrypted USB's
• Ensure all aspects of job requisition / instructions and other relevant information is checked and correct prior to production
• Demonstrate the ability to supervise workflow through the prioritisation of incoming work, managing production schedules, ensuring deadlines are met
• Relate accurate information to users on the progression of their work. When deadlines cannot be met, ensure user is informed within sufficient time. Offer alternative solutions when necessary
• To be proficient in the operation of networked devices
• Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all machines, with an ability to manipulate colour work through a variety of software packages.
• To advise users and staff on the appropriate methods of scanning and provide technical support and advice where necessary
• To administer service calls for scanning equipment and escalate to the Scanning Manager and Team Leader where necessary
• To quality control finished scanning work ensuring any mistakes are corrected in line with user specification before delivery to the end user.
• To ensure responsibility and continuity of service when Scanning Manager and Team Leader shift ends
• Any reasonable ad hoc duties as required by senior management
• Mail inbox management Continuous improvement
• To comply with the Client Account Procedures Manual (CAPM), SLA's and H&S regulations
• Implement all action points arising from customer feed back and team meetings ensuring continuous improvement to customer standards
• Drive Best Practice standards within the departmentPeople management and development
• Ensure effective two-way communication with staff and clients
• Work together with the management team to help maintain a productive working atmosphere, which promotes teamwork and commitment to daily production
• Support CMS culture by living the values and leading by example
• To assist in the training and development of operative staff in appropriate work methodsPlanning and organisation
• Awareness of impending holidays and impact on production
• To maintain a tidy work area and implement a clean as you go policy
• Liaise with Scanning Manager and Team Leader Manager to ensure maximum use of all resources (equipment and staff)Administration
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the job ticketing process, the recharge process and the process for recording job ticket information into work tracker
• To comply with the Client Account Procedures Manual and Service Level Agreement
• To perform any ad-hoc admin requests as requested by managersEqual Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.