CNC Machinist - Turner
We are recruiting for a CNC Machinist's for our Coventry based client on a permanent basis.
Our client is seeing massive growth and has a very healthy order book, they are looking to recruit new teams to help with the growth of the business
The main purpose of the CNC Machinist (Turner) is to machine components ensuring they comply to the manufacturing drawing / approved documentation.Main roles and responsibilities:
- Programme, set and operate CNC Lathes (Fanuc/ G-Code)
- Generate CNC machine programmes.
- Read engineering drawings and understand the specifications and tolerancing.
- Assist or instruct other operatives with set ups tooling and cutting details as necessary in order to get the best benefit from programmes
- Wherever possible, identify and obtain tooling, fixtures, and machine programme requirements for jobs in advance of starting the job in order to reduce spindle stop time.
- Ensure that routine maintenance (lubrication, cutting fluid, machine cleaning etc) tasks are carried out at the required frequencies.
Benefits of working as a CNC Machinist:
- Salary: £13.10 per hour
- Shift A Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 15:45 Friday 07:30 - 12:00
- Shift B Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:15 Friday 07:30 - 12:30
- Working Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday
- Location: CV2
- Duration: Permanent
- 33 days holiday
- Secure and free parking
- Generous Pension
- Career development
- Great Team
- Family environment