Job title: Audit Manager
Salary: Up to 60k
My client is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team to manage a portfolio of medium/large clients which will include liaising with them in an appropriate manner. This role is Mon-Fri and it is a mix of hybrid working.
- Managing a full portfolio of medium/large clients (including some Groups).
- Booking appropriate staff to complete each audit.
- Reviewing files and highlighting key issues to audit RI.
- Liaising with clients in an appropriate manner and style.
- Setting budgets and negotiating fees with clients.
- Raising invoices in accordance with agreed billing profile.
- Tracking delivery against budgets / identifying any cause of overruns.
- Involvement with appraisals/reviews and identifying training as required.
- Engaging in business development / networking events.
- Demonstrate the ability to introduce new clients through personal contacts, or networking.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 2 year's post qualified audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- Technically strong in UK GAAP.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages (ideally Caseware).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to identify key risk areas at planning and completion.
- Able to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and acting as a role model.