The technology team is a 13-person team that delivers IT Ops, software Development and client connectivity & infrastructure. The teams work closely together to ensure projects and change management are delivered seamlessly.
This role does offer WFH 2-3 days a week.
Office location: Central London
Salary£80-90K plus bonus and extensive benefits. Job Title:
Lead Systems Developer Objective(s):
- To design, develop and maintain enterprise level software systems and integrations across the company.
- Develop software of a high quality in line with departmental standards and procedures and the company's architectural framework.
- Develop functionality using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other software tools
- Help with delivering a new Dynamics 365 Finance platform using platform knowledge and integration.
- Implement test strategy to ensure software quality is maintained
- Develop integrations through APIs delivered within Azure
- Work collaboratively with project teams, other members of the IT team and other developers in the team and contribute to technical discussions.
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder's control. Ensure applications are developed and tested to mitigate risks.
- Assure successful user acceptance of implemented platforms.
- Maintain relevant records and systems.
- Write technical documentation for software applications and their components
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners as required, e.g. contractors and external suppliers
- Help identify technologies that enhance the business and manage efficient workflows.
- Manage and command the development team, driving good coding standards and practices.
Bachelor's?degree (or equivalent)
Strong experience designing and developing business solutions based on Dynamics CRM 365 (On-premise & Online)
Designing and developing Web services using ASP.NET Web API 2 (C#)
Good functional understanding of and integration to Dynamics 365 F&O
Highly proficient in NET development and MS SQL Server
Understanding and experience of Azure
Broad systems integration experience
Experience of working with users and project teams to fully interpret user requirements