How would you like to use your Marketing Analyst
expertise to make your own impact on websites and marketing campaigns
that are viewed by a very large audience
?A brand new Marketing Analyst
opportunity has been created at an established, industry leading membership organisation
in East Grinstead
where you'll report to the Digital Marketing Manager and be the "go to expert"
in a dynamic marketing team when it comes to driving data driven decisions
to improve the performance of websites and lead generation marketing campaigns.
You will gather, organise and analyse data, and create dashboards and automated reports
that will enable you to deliver insights, advice and recommendations.Your new Marketing Analyst
role will involve:
- Providing insights on digital marketing performance - what is and isn't working, and providing recommendations and insights to support future campaign planning and new product development
- Analysing and interpreting website user behaviour, and identifying trends and areas that need to be improved
- Analysing and reporting results of improvements made
- Creating and maintaining market and competitor research, presenting findings to help shape strategies
- Understanding the customer journey and and providing insights to improve user experience
- Managing Google Tag Manager containers and implementing analytic tracking requirements for digital campaigns
For this Marketing Analyst
opportunity I'm very interested in speaking with a Marketing Data Analyst, Digital Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Marketing Analytics or Digital Analytics professional
who has experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Firebase and Data Studio
- as well as an understanding of UX / user experience. Advanced MS Excel skills
and the ability to analyse high volumes of data from multiple sources are essential too.Salary £33,000 to £35,000 p.a. (depending on experience)plus attractive benefits including working from home (part of the week), private health scheme, discounts on retail, gym and outdoor leisure activities.