IT Support 365 are looking to recruit a Senior IT Support Engineer to assist the continued growth across the business, offering £40,000 - £45,000 per annum on a full-time permanent basis, based out of our St Helens offices.
IT Support 365 is an IT Managed Services Provider with a focus on providing outstanding IT support to small and medium-sized businesses throughout the UK.
Our approach is consultative. We work with our clients to understand their business and to implement solutions that have a positive and immediate effect on core business activities. Our focus on service provision is paramount, which is where you come in!
About the Senior IT Support Engineer role:
You will already have at least three years' experience providing 3rd line support to clients in a Microsoft environment. You will be dealing with clients remotely including escalations and so previous experience working in this setting is essential.
Your role will be to provide technical advice and practical assistance to our onsite clients and end users including the following functions:
- Microsoft 365
- Assisting in 1st/2nd line technical support to our client's staff, answering support queries.
- Implementing IMACS (Install, Moves and Changes).
- Provide 3rd line server support in conjunction with our Service Desk team.
- Diagnosing and resolving of complex issues in a Microsoft environment: Windows Server 2019, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, Azure, SharePoint.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills with an ability to isolate problems to specific parts of a system and diagnose under tight time constraints.
- Resolving issues with PC's, networks and networked devices (printers, scanners, switches etc).
- Performing System administration and maintenance.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Creating and updating technical documentation including work instructions, standard operating procedures/manuals.
- Project activity including making technical recommendations in the scoping of IT projects for clients.
- Coaching and mentoring 1st/2nd line engineers/analysts upon resolving escalated issues.
Senior IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- 3 years' experience in 3rd line support role.
- Experience of Microsoft 365, Azure and AD, SQL, Hyper-V and M365 migrations is essential!
- Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco or other manufacturer accreditations/qualifications.
- Experience of working with an ITIL ITSM environment.
- Experience of working to SLA's.
To submit your application to become our next Senior IT Support Engineer please click 'Apply Now'