What we think you'll love:
- Job title - Senior FP&A Analyst
- Salary - £50k+
- Working hours - Full time
- Location - Blackburn
- Job type - 12 month contract
Your new company:
- A role where you can make a real impact within a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment
- The opportunity to fulfil your career goals with an abundance of opportunities to continue your professional development through the business as it continues to grow.
- A generous benefits package which includes bonus schemes, work anniversary awards, employee discounts, life assurance and Cycle to Work scheme to name a few.
Our client is a leading global retail operator, with over 50,000 employees in over 10 countries. Our client has experienced significant growth with revenues more than £20bn. Our client have a new interim opportunity available in their Group Team for a Senior FP&A Analyst!
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and improving business planning processes including annual budget, weekly rolling forecasting and long term planning, particularly focused on the 7yr planning model and it's development.The role will support the implementation of SAP Planning Tool. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning.How you'll spend your time :
This opportunity will be great for you if you...
- Support and develop business planning processes focusing on key drivers and macro assumptions
- Support the Group budget process incl. consolidation & analysis
- Create, and maintain financial models, long term forecasts and scenario planning to support strategic decision
- Support forecasting processes, including with Treasury & Fixed Asset Teams on Cash Flow and working capital and Capex Planning that are accurate and efficient to produce and track against. Forecast accuracy to be measured as KPI
- Work with Commercial Finance Teams to get process consistency and standardization across teams and share best practice
- Partner with Group IT and third party providers on implementation of SAP Planning tool
- Continually review published FP&A best practice to support the evolution the company
- You are a Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or QBE, several years FP&A experience is essential
- Have strong communication and business partnering skills, comfortable communicating to stakeholders across all levels and disciplines
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have Strong MS Office skills, Advanced Excel is essential. BI Tool and SAP Experience are desirable
We review all of our applicants regularly and those we will get in touch with those we think are a great match, we will arrange a call to find out all about you as well as telling you all about our client before details are sent to the hiring manager.
Interviews will be held onsite in one or possibly two stages.
Apply now for immediate consideration via the link to Josh at Dot Recruit Ltd.
Please don't forget to also view our other vacancies..
We would absolutely love to be able to get back to everyone, but we physically don't have enough hours in the day! If we don't make contact this time, we will keep hold of your CV and get in touch about future suitable vacancies.