Business / I.T Teaching Role
- September Start - Full Time
- Long Term - S21 area
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a Business / I.T teacher to start work at one of our partnering schools in the S21 area in the new academic year, this is on a full-time, long-term basis. If you are passionate about teaching and are a specialist in this field, we'd love to hear from you!Role Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering creative lessons in alignment with the curriculum.
- Building positive relationships with students to facilitate classroom engagement.
- Create a positive classroom environment in which all students feel confident and safe to take risks in their learning.
- Ensuring students with additional needs experience an inclusive classroom environment.
- Working alongside senior leadership to continually drive school standards.
- Maintaining a good level of communicate between the home and the school through regular contact with parents.
If you would be intersted in this role please contact Chloe at the Sheffield Secondary branch on or to send your CV click 'apply now'.