We have an opportunity for a Senior Assistant in our Kent-Teach team providing an effective and comprehensive service in the Education Recruitment Sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you want to take that next step in your career and thrive on a challenge in a fast paced environment.Role & Responabilites:
- Proactively promote the services of the team to generate income.Support the production of marketing materials and work with both the Kent-Teach team and the Cantium Business Solutions marketing team to market the business.
- Support the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to promote the Kent-Teach brand, drive traffic and optimise sales.
- Manage the running of Kent-Teach's social platforms, ensuring the team are aligned with the social media strategy; whilst copy writing and scheduling content across social media platforms.
- Produce copy for the Kent-Teach blog and monthly email marketing to schools, candidates and universities. Assisting in maintaining the appearance, functionality and content of www.kentteach.com, updating as required.
- Actively contribute and support the review, design, planning and implementation of the teacher recruitment strategy.
- Actively work towards the encouragement of the team and individuals' development through supervision. Identify training needs as appropriate to ensure the achievement of individual personal development and action plans.
- Attend Headteacher/Governing body meetings to advise on optimum recruitment strategies and support the design and creation of microsites for headteacher recruitment campaign.
- Assist schools in the advertising of vacancies, particularly head teacher vacancies via the use of microsites and including copywriting services when required. This may involve visits to schools and some work outside normal office hours.
- Liaising with users in schools and in KCC and with appropriate software providers to provide the best possible service to customers
- Work with the team at recruitment fairs and other promotional events. This will involve travel outside Kent, irregular hours and the occasional overnight stay.
- Flexibly manage projects across the Kent-Teach function when required.
- Support with the analysis of the Kent-Teach team's activities and produce reports when required.
- Monitor competitors and innovations in the education landscape and communicate these to the wider team. • Represent the wider team at user groups, team meetings, stakeholder meetings and cover any delegated responsibilities of the Team Leader, as specified by HR Advisory Managers.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as assigned by the Kent-Teach Team Leader.
Sills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension scheme.
- People focused culture with great communication and development opportunities.
- A wide range of workplace wellbeing services.
- Electric Car Scheme.
- Employee shopping discount scheme.
- Able to quickly produce concise and effective copy for a wide range of platforms and audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills, paying attention to detail and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Highly IT literate and having some experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Google Analytics or a willingness to learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to understand and communicate clearly to a range of different audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- The ability to travel around the county in a flexible and timely manner.
- Ability to collaborate and maintain close relationship with teams across the business to maximise reach of social media efforts and ensure consistency.