Vitality, Engagement Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.About the role:
The primary area of focus for our Engagement Marketing Executive
is to drive and deliver Vitality's engagement strategy to our members, advisers and Corporate and Business Healthcare clients. The activity includes; specific campaigns with measurable outcomes and audience profiling, supporting engagement activity including activity delivered by our Vitality Coaches, and maximising the opportunities to increase engagement using our elite current and ex-professional athletes (known as Performance Champions) and employee champions that sit within many of our Corporate clients (known as Champs), to support with content to drive engagement. All activities will align to our overall content calendar/events and engagement objectives.Your responsibilities as our Engagement Marketing Executive will include:
What we're looking for in our Engagement Marketing Executive:
- Supporting and implementing the engagement programme for activities across the Engagement team
- Working with the Marketing Analytics team and the Senior Engagement Marketing Manager to define, deliver and measure employee engagement performance KPIs and produce regular update reports with recommendations
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest best practices for employee engagement and making recommendations to ensure Vitality remains cutting edge in its delivery
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across Vitality, including Customer Experience/Servicing, Retention and Sales teams and the broader Marketing Team
- Ensuring that all employee engagement communications are aligned with our brand tone of voice and creative principles, and are signed off with legal and compliance as appropriate
- A degree level or equivalent qualification with in-depth knowledge in own discipline, gained through significant work experience in a relevant role or sector
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to form good working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable marketing experience in a B2C environment, preferably in an incentive-based reward programme
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A creative planner and problem solver
- An insight and solutions-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workload & meet deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities at one time (and who can react to in-day deadlines)
- A team player who can work in a collaborative environment
- Copywriting and creative skills
- Understanding of incentive-based rewards and engagement
Working for Vitality
, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.As our Engagement Marketing Executive, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Wednesday 6th July 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Engagement Marketing Executive
,thenplease click 'apply'
today - we'd love to hear from you!