Manpower are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join one of our logistics clients, to be based in the Grays office.
They are looking for someone who is confident within a busy, but close knit accounts team.
Salary on offer is based on experience - up to £25,000 per annum + benefits package.Office-based Monday to FridayDaily tasks:
- Making and receiving telephone calls to and from suppliers on the varieties of queries
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Requesting and Reconciling statements
- Identifying and matching invoices against estimates when required
- Ensuring payment of the invoices are completed within a timely manner and in accordance with payment terms
- Making daily payments for release / weekly and monthly payments
- Checking with operations for invoices where no estimates are in the system
- 2+ years experience within an accounts function
- Knowledge of supplier accounts, invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Previous logistics industry experience would be a benefit
If interested please apply ASAP or get in contact on