A well-established bilingual early years educational brand is now looking for a talented Mandarin speaking Baby Room Teacher to join their prestigious school in London. The role will require to work full-time in their Westminster School.
The role will involve educational planning and activities in their Baby Room. It is therefore essential for you to be a qualified/experienced early year educator ideally with experience working with children from the age of 6 months to 5 years.
This is a great opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Teacher with a passion for early years education to join this prestigious brand.Profile:
- Fluent in Mandarin, written and spoken
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven experience in caring for, or working with, children aged 6 months- 2.5 Years old
- Possess excellent communication skills, with children, colleagues, advisors and parents/carers
- Holds a level 2/3 in Childcare or is willing to undergo training
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
- Able to start immediately
If you speak Mandarin and have worked as a Teacher or Educator, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to kya. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.