We are searching for a Multi Skills Construction Trainer to take on a fantastic opportunity in one of the prisons we are supporting. If you are passionate about supporting vulnerable people and are looking for a new, challenging opportunity, this is the perfect role for you!Role Details:
- Full Time- 37 Hours Per Week
- Working hours 8:30am- 5pm
- £24,073.70 to £30428 Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Permanent Role
- Extensive annual leave starting at 281 hours per year, increasing with years of service
- Opportunities to gain professional qualifications paid for by the organisation
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking in most sites
- Access to a pension scheme with a competitive contribution from the Group.
- Discounts on your health care through Simply Health
- Free, confidential support service provided by an external organisation, PAM Assist.
- Cycle to work scheme saving you 25% on your purchase
- Access to lots of offers with well-known retailers
Our client works with passion, care and commitment to create the foundations for change. For almost 30 years they have been helping men, women and children of all ages and abilities, in custodial and community settings across England and Wales, to take new directions. They are part of a UK social enterprise dedicated to improving lives and economic success through learning and skills. They fulfil the Group's social mission by providing the learning, skills and opportunity that offenders need to build positive futures for themselves, their families, and our communities.Role Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Plan, organise and deliver a vocational competency based curriculum up to Level 3 using awarding body standards / criteria.
- Under direction of Manager/Team Leader contribute to Schemes of Work and develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
- Contribute to Individual Leaning Plans and the processes for additional learner support
- Ensure the safeguarding of learners
- Work collaboratively with Functional skills tutors/Learning Support Practitioners to support literacy, language and numeracy skills within the programme.
- Will hold teaching qualification to at least level 3 standard e.g PTTLS
- Will hold Level 3 in Construction or Relevant Field
- To hold or be willing to work towards level 2 qualifications in literacy and numeracy within an agreed timescale
- Experience of working with groups of learners with a range of abilities
- Gain, hold and maintain a clean, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
If you are interested in this role, please hit "apply" and upload the latest version of your CV! We look forward to receiving your application