"Product manager" "Product owner" "product sprints" agile sprint software "Product manager" "Product owner" "product sprints" agile sprint softwareProduct Owners for a major UK based cloud communications solutions provider£60k - £80k base plus benefitsBracknell/Home - 50/50Product owner for product sprints
Working with other departments
- Identify customer needs/business requirements for product development. Collate and refine requests into final design briefs.
- Prioritise workload for product development.
- Make design decisions that demonstrate delivery of design specifications.
- Ensuring product changes are in line with the overall business strategy.
- Act as a technical escalation for other Product colleagues and departments as necessary.
- Act as a product guru and "go-to" product person for our state of the art platform.
- Providing product knowledge to Sales and Solution Consultants to assist with bids.
- Sharing delivery timeframes with the Project Management team.
- Liaising with Engineering Services to ensure the priority of bugs is understood.
- Providing internal training or awareness of products as required.
- Running monthly webinars to brief customers on product news.
- Contribute to the quarterly Product Roadmap.
- Manage quarterly user forums to receive feedback and updates from users.
- Arrange and chair meetings with customers to share product vision as required.
- Education & Qualifications: Specialised/Technical
- Bachelor's Degree or substantial equivalent experience
- PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum or ITIL certification
Skills / Aptitude:
- Good experience of working in an Agile or equivalent environment, typically of at least two years
- Good experience in a Product Management/Development role, typically of at least three years
- Good experience in a customer-facing role, typically of at least two years
- Experience in the IT/telecoms industry
- Experience of contributing to a product roadmap
- Experience using JIRA or an equivalent workflow tool
- Experience in the Contact Centre industry
- Experience in a team leading or management role
- Experience in project management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player who can influence others
- Highly organised
Product cycles may require flexibility from the jobholder to meet seasonal peaks in workload. The nature of delivering customer advice may require travel to customer sites from time to time.
"Product manager" "Product owner" "product sprints" agile sprint software "Product manager" "Product owner" "product sprints" agile sprint software