The Electronics Contractor Role
- Very competitive salary
- On-site working only
- On-going contract with plenty of hours on offer each week
- Opportunity to work for a large, market-leading company within a niche area of engineering
Our client, running for over 3 decades, are pioneers of cutting edge technology for multiple industries including the motorsport, marine & defence industries just to name a few. From concept, to design to manufacture all under one roof, with an ever-growing team, and with multiple spearheads of this market-leading company firing on all cylinders, there's never a dull day.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Contractor
- Review, analyse and improve current designs
- Design and test alternative, cost-effective and time-saving solutions
- Be able to think on your feet and make changes to current designs depending on available components
- Work within a team of Electronic Engineers and collaborate with other areas of the business
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, show a hard-working attitude and be able to work under pressure under time-sensitive constraints
Key Skills & Experience Required for the Electronics Contractor Position
- Relevant qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experienced in Altium, PADs or similar ECAD software
- Well-practised working in a multitude of industry sectors and happy to cross boundaries into science, mech design and software to achieve the desired system integration
- Be familiar with lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, DVMs, signal generators etc.
- Previous experience in sensing technologies
- Possess an eagerness to improve current work processes and prevent delays in manufacture
If you're a skilled Electronics Contractor and looking for your next opportunity, apply now or call Hayden on .