Engine Marking Technical LeadUp to £36/hr - Inside IR35Peterborough/Remote - Inside IR35Contract
The UK ERC team are responsible for the Certification and Labelling of all engines manufactured in our client's production facilities located across the globe.
The holder of this position will develop expertise in the bespoke Certification and Labelling solutions (CDM) supporting all activities relating to the effective marking processes before, during and after engine production to meet regulatory requirements and support our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing expertise in the CDM system for all engine marking related functionality
- Provide support to the Emissions Marking Team lead in resolving day to day issues
- Lead / champion resolution of engine marking related issues and new requirements
- Hands-on execution of emissions marking processes supporting both production and exempt engines for multiple production facilities
- Process Owner for Label Artwork creation and maintenance
- Conduct regular emission label audits across the multiple production facilities
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new developments/enhancements in both CDM and the Enterprise Label Printing System (ELPS)
- Provide support via the ER&C customer service portal for various post-production label processes
- (Engine Conversions, Re-Rates, De-Certification and provision of Replacement/Duplicate Labels)
- Experience of working with business systems and processes in a Manufacturing or Engineering industry
- Experience of Label/Barcode Design Software such as BarTender
- Ability to lead and resolve cross functional issues
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of compression ignition engines
For further information, please send your interest and CV to James Tilley -
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.