CRO ANALYSTUp to £50,000Manchester or Birmingham 2x a week
Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide you the responsibility to support product, commercial, and business decisions? This leading British telecommunications company is looking for a CRO analyst to come and make a real impact on the wider business with their analytical ability.THE COMPANY
This company is offering a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and vital component to their data architecture. As a world-renowned and well-established brand is undergoing a great period of sustained growth and the digital channels and teams are playing a large role in this.THE ROLE
As a CRO Analyst, you will be delving into user behaviour across both the web and app, analysing existing web journeys by:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to ensure that the digital channels are performing at an optimal level.
- Performing deep dive analytics and drawing insights which will be presented to senior stakeholders and product teams.
- Building out dashboards and ensuring top-quality reporting to ensure the business is making informed data decisions.
As a CRO Analyst you will need to have:
- Professional experience using SQL.
- Previous experience performing A/B tests and drawing insights from the results.
- Strong reporting and data visualisation experience.
- Great communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders and product teams.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 alongside other benefits.HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Abbasi via the apply link on this page.