We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN)
to join our dedicated, passionate team in Rushmoor, FarnhamNew £500 welcome bonus available!
About the roleTilford Care & Nursing Home
- £20.00- 21.00 per hour
- Paid induction training
- Alternate weekends
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
- Support with revalidation
- Full time, part time or bank contracts available
has 50 beds, CQC rating of "GOOD" and is situated in a peaceful and relaxing part of Surrey.
As a Registered Nurse
, you will be responsible for motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff in ensuring that the resident's clinical needs are attended to. You will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide professional, safe, high quality care and support.About You
- You will have an active NMC pin and evidence of clinical CPD
- Experience working in a care home setting is desirable but not required.
- Providing quality care is the most important aspect of your role, ensuring the residents needs are met
- As a senior member of the team you will be guiding the care staff throughout each shift and be supportive and encouraging to their progression
We're a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we're celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
We've been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we're proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.