Assistant Improvement Manager9 Month FTC OpportunityCirca 30k Per Annum depending on skills and experience
Huntingdon or Lincoln
Do you have experience of organising and planning? Are you interested in developing your project management skills? This could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Improvement Assistant Improvement Manager to join the Business Process Management team. A key focus in this exciting new role is effective day to day administration and lighthouse keeping of the Improvement Community & Centre of Excellence.
You'll also manage / coordinate the effective running of the Improvement Community membership, and the information (knowledge management) that supports the community's governance. You'll also support the growth and development of existing community members through prioritised topic areas in line with community member feedback.
There's an excellent opportunity to develop within this role and to lead a LEAN project in aligning existing training content with business need. You'll also support in the delivery of strategic project and process change. What does it take to be an Assistant Improvement Manager?
- Microsoft suite of tools and applications
- Ability to communicate at all levels and ongoing stakeholder management
- Budget management (to support conference delivery and learning pathways)
- Ability to adapt, challenge and change
- Presentation skills
- Organised, logical, and problem solving
- Good Analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Business processes and their reliance upon people, systems, and data
- Experienced in the creation or delivery of training and education material and content
- O365 Sharepoint capabilities, e.g., Lighthouse Keeper / Content SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- A project management qualification would also be beneficial
Make every drop of your career count! Join our team and apply now!