Job Profile for Junior Service Manager - RE189776Junior Service Manager
required. My Client specialises in the maintenance and supplier of industrial cleaning and vacuum equipment. They are looking to hire a Junior Service Manager to bolster their team in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will come from a service background, be experienced in the Chemical or special purpose machinery sector and will be based locally to Southampton.Junior Service Manager Position Overview
Junior Service Manager Position Requirements
- Manage the overall function of a team of Service Engineers, including the organisation and delegation of work across the UK
- Travel to customer sites when necessary to provide technical support of expert quality
- Manage day to day operations and calls
- Log service calls to analyse historic faults
- Manage stock, service parts, returns and repairs
- Monitor online units to increase proactive maintenance
- Run reports on unit performance for records and customer cost savings etc.
- Preparation of troubleshooting guides for internal staff and customers to help assist with the day to day easy fix problems
Junior Service Manager Position Remuneration
- Previous experience within a Service oriented position
- Experience with either Chemical or Vacuum equipment beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels
- Full UK driving licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Portsmouth
- Salary £32,000 - £36,000 DOE
- 07:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.