KS1 & KS2 Tutors required.
Teaching personnel need Tutors for several roles in Basildon primary schools. We are one of the few Government approved National Tutoring Programme (NTP) partners and have recently had our pupil allocation increased due to the speed and effectiveness of our management of this process. We are also working with schools for the provision of Tutors via the Catch-up funding scheme. Additionally, we are also supplying SEN specialists for tutorship roles for pupils still isolating.
We will only accept qualified Teachers for these roles, however, will accept applicants from newly experienced NQT's to very experienced staff looking to go part-time. This is a role which offers full flexibility around your personal or professional life based on the availability you offer to us.
Depending on the school's requirements, these roles are either face-to-face or delivered remotely online. Therefore, these roles can be available from across the world! We are currently using tutors from across Europe in conjunction with local educators to meet school demands.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold QTS.
- Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be available on a Part-time/ full-time basis.
- Have experience with the current KS1 & KS2 curriculum.
- Have prior SEN experience (for the specialist roles)
- Can offer flexible work availability from Easter half-term.
- Can offer availability from anytime between 9AM and 17:30PM in hour slots minimum.
- Full time/ Part time work available.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Unrivalled access to Hampshire schools.
- Dedicated personal consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme