Health and Social Care Learning CoachWe currently have a fantastic opportunity working with a Training Provider within the UK. The provider is going through a period of growth, so they are looking to take on Learning Coaches with experience within Health and Social Care.The training provider is looking for those with vocational experience within Health and Social Care. They are also offering full support towards a professional Teaching Qualification, so this is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their career to move into Education and Training.
- £27,000 starting salary
- Based in Liverpool
- Performance Based Bonus
- 28 Days + Bank Holidays
- Great Career Prospects
- Opportunity for Funded Qualifications
Duties and Responsibilities of the Health and Social Care Learning Coach
- The role of the Health and Social Care Learning Coach will be to coach, support and motivate learners toward their qualification.
- Review and monitor learner progress, providing feedback where necessary.
- Visit learners within their workplace, for observation in order to help them complete their apprenticeship.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to both clients and learners whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
- Management of own diary and caseload, delivery of KPI's, and maintaining continuous professional development.
- Supporting the development of the learners to maximise their full potential.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required for the Health and Social Care Learning Coach
- Vocational experience within the Health and Social Care Sector.
- Level 3 Health and Social Care Qualification or above.
- Experience working with Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Adult Health and Social Care settings.
- Experience in Training, Coaching or Mentoring others in the role.
- Teaching Qualification is desirable but not essential (Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a target-based workplace.
- A full, clean UK Driving License.
This role is being managed by Emily Purdie at the Work Based Learning Division of Pertemps. For further information please contact