C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget about our fantastic referral scheme!Location: LondonAll about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Management Consulting
Size of the business: Large - Global Organisation
Company culture: Collaborative, diverse and innovative
What makes them great to work for: Recognised as one of the best companies to work for, they support career development and have cultivated an environment where employees can bring their whole selves to workWhat would I be doing day to day?
Job Title: Team Associate
Salary: £50,000 (DoE)What would I be doing day to day?
What is the company looking for?
- Act as the lynch-pin to ensure the smooth running of the wider Recruitment team
- Organise the quarterly team building and team training calendar
- Support with training new team members
- Maintain all records and ensure they are kept up-to-date in the global recruiting database
- Assist with advertising of vacancies and events
- Coordinate the teams involvement in presentations and events
- Prepare marketing materials for events
- Coordinate logistics for events such as venues, travel, catering etc.
- Attend events to ensure smooth running
- Represent more junior members of the Recruiting team and suggest areas for improvement
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, confident, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Emotionally intelligent and ability to recognise where extra value could be added
- Educated to degree level preferable
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.