Global Accounting Network are partnering with an international group looking to bring on board a Finance Analyst with strong financial modelling skills. This is an initial 6 month contract, but very open to temp to perm or extensions.
As the Finance Analyst, this position reports into the FP&A Director and will help with the planning, budgeting & forecasting cycles. This will include developing the MI platform and associated financial models.
- Assist with monthly & quarterly reporting
- Support the FP&A Director with the business planning, focusing on the financial modelling and analysis for the group's strategic plan
- Assist in the reforecasting process
- Develop the direct cost model & revenue model
- Provide variance & KPI analysis from the models above
- Create & develop investment analysis to support key strategic decisions
- Support the wider FP&A function
- Ad hoc analysis & modelling tasks
- Qualified Accountant
- Very strong excel & financial modelling
- Prior FP&A role would be advantageous
- Ability to influence decision & present analysis
- Excellent communication skills