Teaching Personnel are an approved provider of tutors to Nottinghamshire Local Authorities and Virtual Schools. Students are referred to our service for 1:1 tuition if they are out of school or unable to access education in a formal setting. The reasons that students might be out of education include:
- Permanent exclusion due to behaviour
- Anxiety, depression, prior trauma or other mental health difficulties
- Additional needs for example ASD, speech and language difficulties, ADHD, physical disabilities, medical conditions
- Student is LAC / new to the area
Referrals are usually to provide 1:1 tuition for Maths and English at functional skills level 1 or level 2. We occasionally receive referrals for students at foundation GCSE level.
Tuition referrals range from 6 hours a week to 25 hours a week per student and tuition typically takes place face to face in the students Residential / Foster home or out in the community at a local library.Who are we looking for?
Working through Teaching Personnel allows for many benefits including:
- Compassionate individuals committed to making a difference to vulnerable young students
- Nurturing, patient teachers who are committed to their pupils
- Confident teachers who can deal with challenging behaviour
- Teachers with an interest or experience in Counselling, Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Fully Qualified Teachers or unqualified teachers with a minimum of 3 years' experience of planning and delivering academic work
- Enhanced DBS Child Only
- Team of consultants to look for roles for you and support you in the ones you find
- A competitive wage of £20 to £25 an hour
- Exclusive Access to out CPD Academy
- Flexibility on your working conditions
Make a difference to a child who needs it!