Whittlesford, Cambridgeshire - CB22 4FZ£10.55 - £11.20 per hourExcellent opportunity and no previous experience required
We have roles available with our client Cambridge University Press & Assessment who are a proud part of the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge Assessment English provide the world's leading exams and tests of English language ability for college and university admissions. Their tests are used by a wide range of employers too. Impressively, they support 25,000 organisations across 130 countries in assessing English language proficiency.
Your job role would include providing admin support for their exam marking processes. If you've got previous admin experience that's a bonus, but it's not essential as you'll be given detailed training and support. What you will need though, is the ability to work to deadlines and excellent attention to detail because you'll be checking candidate exam papers.If you think you could be the next great addition to the team, then take a look at the long list of benefits we can offer you:
- A positive working environment; supportive, friendly, clean, COVID secure, and fully committed to Health and Safety
- Hours: 08:30 A.M. - 04:30 P.M - Monday - Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working available
- Full induction, site tour and support throughout your assignment
- Free on site parking
- On site, subsidised canteen
- Free tea and bean to cup coffee
- Casual dress
- Opportunities to pursue a permanent placement
- Up to 28 days holiday pay plus Bank Holidays
- Access to multiple money saving discounts on fashion, electronics, holidays and groceries
- Access to on site fitness facilities
- Online well being and support programme
The recruitment process is quick and straightforward. Our friendly recruitment team will give you all the support you need and answer any questions you might have.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy