Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting tutors throughout London, specifically Greenwich, Woolwich & Bexleyheath to support children in care, commissioned through Local Authority teams.
These clients commission us to provide tutors to work with vulnerable pupils who do not currently have a school place; the majority of these are Looked After Children but we also have children with complex SEN needs who need educating in their home or community environment.
The roles are very broad and varied, so we are looking for versatile individuals whose skillsets we can match to the needs of the pupils, on a case-by-case basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Compassionate individuals committed to making a difference to vulnerable young students
- Nurturing, patient teachers who are committed to their pupils
- Confident teachers who can deal with challenging behaviour
- Teachers with an interest or experience in Counselling, Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Fully Qualified Teachers or unqualified teachers with a minimum of 3 years' experience of planning and delivering academic work
- Enhanced DBS Child Only
Working through Teaching Personnel allows for many benefits including:
- Team of consultants to look for roles for you and support you in the ones you find
- A competitive wage of £25 to £30 an hour
- Access to a wide variety of CPD opportunities
- Flexibility on your working conditions
If you feel this is the role for you, apply today and send your CV across to me.